Elasticsearch is a distributed, scalable search engine built on Apache Lucene. Below you’ll find a number of articles I’ve written about it.
- Filebeat, Elasticsearch and Kibana with Docker Compose (26th August 2022)
- IOD Blog: Tips: Monitoring Your AWS Lambda Functions with ELK (16th February 2021)
- Bundled JDK in Elasticsearch 7 (13th July 2019)
- Enabling Dark Mode in Kibana (11th July 2019)
- Elastic Stack 7.0 Launch Event Summary (27th April 2019)
- Log Shipping with Filebeat and Elasticsearch (19th March 2018)
- Indexing and Searching Geopolygons using ElasticSearch (27th January 2018)