1st November 2015 by Dino
I've spent the past 2 weeks playing through Ultima 9: Ascension, and finished it just yesterday. As a result, the U9 info section has received some love. In particular:
- I've cleaned up the U9 Other Walkthroughs section from dead links, added more resources, and am hosting a couple of walkthroughs there myself.
- Fixed broken links to U9 main page breadcrumb navigation.
- Added a number of in-game map screenshots.
- Whereas before there was just a small "Original Plot" section linking to the Bob White Plot, there is now a greatly expanded "Development" section including that and a lot more about Ultima 9 development history and omissions from the game.
- Added a Fun section.
- Added an Opinions page and my own Ultima 9 Review.
That's not all, however. Minor improvements have also been made to other info sections:
© by Daniel D'Agostino 2002-2020
- In U4 info section, added link to Isaac Jourden's review.
- Under Ultima Developers, I've cleaned up dead links and added a couple of new ones.
- In the U6 Guide, added a "Gargoyle Language" section, a link to the Nitpicker's Delight Patch, and a section on the Game Intro.