Forgotten World team is looking for World Builders to join their ranks:
The development of our world editor is progressing fairly. The rendering part is mostly done and we are getting to a point where we can actually start designing the user interface. This is where we need your help!
If you are:
- an experienced user of world building software
- willing to help us design the user interface of our world editor
- interested in the Ultima series and in creating maps for the game
- patient, communicative and team-oriented
- experienced with programming (perhaps even with wxWidgets) as a plus
then let us know and join us! Contact information can be found on the team page!
WtFD has updated Worlds of Ultima : Lost Sosaria site with dozen new screenshots
Spyder continues to post screenshots of Moonglowian architecture in Moonglow developer's diary. This time he has added shots of an Observatory and (possibly) a Blacksmith's shop.© by Daniel D'Agostino 2002-2020