Tribun Dragon from The Codex of Ultima Wisdom wrote about their latest progress in accumulating Ultima information:
After our move to Aiera, we have returned at the Codex of Ultima Wisdom at trying to close the gaps in our database. We can proudly announce much success and therefore can give all of you the first official update in months.
First our progress in the single-player section.
- We now have a section for Money, where besides currencies, also valuables like gold bars have found their home.
- NPCs of Martian Dreams is now practically complete, only a few NPCs have no description.
- We closed gaps in the armour, weapons and equipment sections.
- Interesting articles about Richard Garriott's first partners, California Pacific and Sierra.
- An interesting article about the looks of the Avatar through the ages.
- A long article about the Generic Guards found in the various games.
- The Shops category is now complete. It hold the shops for each game, or links to the NPCs in question, complete with all price lists.
- The Evolution of the Paperdoll System.
- Several additions to the Walkthrough category:
- There are also numerous other additions, which are strewn all over the categories.
On the Ultima Online front, we have made lots of progress in filling the gaps:
- Addition of the expansion "High Seas" to the database.
- Background Information, including:
- We have added all of the Worlds of Ultima Online, although the articles for the various locations still have to be added.
- Over half of the Skills already have articles, the rest will be added over time.
- All of the Virtues in Ultima Online together with their effects, have been added.
In more general news:
- We've added lots of new screenshots and illustrations, updated old ones to have better quality.
- Blu3vib3 is still busy with re-writing articles.
- Addition of navigation templates for easier access.
- Of course to usual improvements on articles in general.
A new client for Ultima 6 Online is available. Check out their website for details about what's new.
It appears that The Feudal Lands could use some new team members, including scriptwriters, graphic artists, and usecode programmers. Due to issues with the mail server, anyone interested should contact Wizardry Dragon at his personal email address.
The Titans of Ether have posted a progress report for November 2010. I suppose they'll have one for December soon.
There has been quite a bit of activity at Forgotten World. Here's a summary of what's new:
More Ultima-related news from Aiera:
News from Aiera concerning Richard Garriott:
More news from Aiera that is not Ultima-related: