Tribun Dragon sent me an email with another of his regular progress reports about the Codex of Editable Wisdom. Here's what he had to say about recent activity at what has become the biggest Ultima Wiki on the web:
In the last months, we've been very busy at the Codex to fill all the still existing gaps. We can proudly announce that by now only small gaps remain, mainly with the NPCs of Ultima IV and Martian Dreams. Most of it is now work concerned with improving the formatting the format of the articles and adding additional information.
- The NPC-Section for Ultima V is now complete, all NPCs have an article. Only some vendors are missing, but they don't have any dialogue anyway.
- All the cities and towns of Britannia now have maps for Ultima VI, VII and IX.
- The Weapons and Equipment pages now also have information about generic weapons (like swords) and various tools that can be mis-used as weapons.
- There now is a section about Eodon Magic.
- The Combat Trainers now have a complete listing of what stats they advance.
- The Section about Books is greatly enlarged. Numerous non-Origin cluebooks are added, some other cluebook articles (especially Ultima VII) have more information now.
- The Ultima Online Map is now the original cloth map.
- Various interesting Miscellaneous-articles:
- The Walkthrough-section got new content:
- Various other, unsorted articles.
Also, the Titans of Ether have posted a progress report for June. If you're good at writing, then why not join them - they are currently looking for a dungeon writer.© by Daniel D'Agostino 2002-2020