16th February 2014 by Dino
Over the past few days I've managed to decipher another two of the Ultima 1 file formats. I've added this new information to the U1 Guide along with other additions and improvements:
© by Daniel D'Agostino 2002-2020
- The U1 Files page has been updated and now has better formatting.
- Added a "Dino's Ultima Page" navigation section leading back here.
- Added a new navigation section for file formats.
- Added a new page for the NIF.BIN file format, which was solved thanks to contributions from Natreg Dragon.
- Added a new page for the CASTLE.4 file format, which was finally deciphered today.
- Added a new Projects page listing a couple of useful tools.
- Implemented responsive web design - the site should adapt to lower-resolution smartphones.
- Other minor fixes.