17th June 2006 by Dino
Looks like the French version of Lazarus is open for beta testing. Although the official website says nothing about it, this news was spotted at 2 sources:
- UltimaDot was informed by Dagon's Lair, which speaks of the beta test in French.
- Petrell noticed a topic at the Lazarus forum which speaks of the beta test.
News from Ultima 4 Multiplayer - the server went down on Thursday (15th June) and will be down until this evening.
And now, it's about time I caught up with old news from Nazghul:
© by Daniel D'Agostino 2002-2020
- Before 11th January: Nazghul 0.5.1 was released, a bug at the end of the Thief's quest was identified, and additional fixes were made available.
- 11th January: Help was required from Windows users who experienced crashes while conversing with NPCs. Also, a bug that prevented players from picking up runes was fixed.
- 16th January: More help was required to debug ascii.c assert. It was fixed later on the same day.
- 19th January: Ladder bugs were fixed.
- 21st January: The "NPC party in dungeon" problem, which was thought to have been addressed in Nazghul 0.5.1, resurfaced.
- 22nd January: A sprite transparency tool was written.
- 25th January: Nazghul 0.5.2 released with the first attempt at a Windows installer.
- 26th January: Windows installer for Nazghul 0.5.2 updated. Also, OSX binary for Nazghul 0.5.2 was made available.
- 30th January: Missing Windows docs were added to the Windows distribution.
- 5th February: Nazghul 0.5.3 released with a new source distro installer, new sprites and other minor bugfixes.
- 6th February: Nazghul 0.5.3 for OSX made available.
- 7th February:
- A warning about incompatible savegames was written in the news.
- A screenshot showing an experimental blending algorithm was posted.
- People were asked to submit their screenshots to replace the old ones on the website.
- 15th February: Haxima was made available via Fedora's Extras.
- 18th April: Nazbot 0.3.0 released.