19th February 2004 by Dino
Era's homepage has been changed a little, recently. In the news section, the quest for publishers and investors has been summarised in two short paragraphs; the team augurs a good 2004; and it says that a wallpaper has been added to the download section to replace the obsolete wallpapers.
The Ultima 6 Project has released its Font Builder, with which modders can easily create custom font sets.
There has been an update to the Ultima 6 Online website just today. After the news of progress posted on the 12th, whereby quite a few gameplay improvements were implemented, today there has been more progress. 16 NPC dialogues have been completed, and basic saving/loading features should be available by the end of the month.
If you look at UltimaDot, you'll find lots more news:
© by Daniel D'Agostino 2002-2020
- As usual, there's a new Ultima X screenshot at OGaming. The screenshot is called "Massive Spell", but Ekim of UltimaDot gave it the more fitting name "Hamster in a Big Red Storm".
- GameSpot has a huge "developer interview" video.
- Ultima Unreal have put up some pictures of player character models, which are as yet work in progress.
- Houston Dragon at Ultima Legacy urges players to read the rules of conduct.
- The modeller OrionBlitz joined the Enilno team.
- RPG Vault put up the first installment of what is supposed to be a series of videos. The current one is a video about combat.
- MMORPGDot is starting a 5-part general Ultima X interview, and the first part has just been released.