The Codex of Ultima Wisdom is always accumulating more information. Aside from hitting the half-million mark in page views, and changing its logo (above), the following is a summary of what's new:
Tribun Dragon writes: We have been very busy at the Codex of Ultima Wisdom. So busy, that we have to seperate the news into three areas. We have managed to close many gaps and are now very close to really becoming the ultimate (note the pun) database for the series.
Yet work still is plenty to be done.
- We now have a complete overview of the Monster Data of Ultima VI, VII, VII/2, VIII and IX. A number of them with the fitting monster sprites.
- A detailed walkthrough for what to do in the Underworld in Ultima V, complete with maps.
- Numerous new walkthroughs were added.
- An article for the Ginwoo, the propably most useless weapon in the series, was added.
- A massive overhaul of the magic pages. Besides general improvements, this includes:
- Total re-organisation and vast improvement of all Britannian Spells.
- Addition of all unique Serpent Isle Spells.
- Addition of all Pagan Spells.
- Addition of all Ultima IX Spells.
- Revamped Reagents page, which also goes for all the individual reagent articles.
- Started addition of Sosarian Spells.
- Started addition of Ultima Underworld Spells.
- We have added the Pet Golem Trick, a cheat for fast combat advancement.
- Completion of the articles for the Skill System .
- We have created a hub page for all the Magic Systems, which also includes all reagents of these systems.
- Detailled articles for the magic systems, complete with spells:
- We have replaced almost all the illustrations from the manuals, hintbooks, etc. with new hi-res versions, which are nicer to look at.
- Blu3vib3 is still busy with NPC rewrites.
- General housekeeping and improvements.
There has been other Ultima news recently, but I'll catch up with it another time. In the meantime check out Aiera for the latest updates.© by Daniel D'Agostino 2002-2020