Cheerful Dragon has released 1.29 version of his Bugfix & Mod Collection For Ultima V: Lazarus. Changelog:
- updated spellsystemfixes by including Flamewindspell, (to see new spell requires new game)
- all incantation graphics now in line with Lazarus game manual.
- added dialogue fixes for Lord Blackthorn, Norcen, Saer'Bhan, Trian, Christopher (Dibbs)
- included Frilly Wumpus healthregeneration fix (in the bugfix collection)
- included Ozzys Quickpocketwatch mod
- added improved (spellcasting) summoned daemon
- updated Telekinesis spell (you can only force cast on container now - changes seen in new game)
- updated Throwing Axe mod - now 3 axes available in starting areas
- updated weaponmods reduced Silversword bonus damage to +1.5 on Undead
Cheerful Dragon has also made some mods made other modders compatible with his bug fixes. They are available separately from same place as his Bugfix & Mod Collection.
Marzo has made some bugfixes to his Exult mods Black Gate Keyring and Serpent Isle Fixes. They are available at Seven Towers.
The WCCIC team are looking for DAT Tape Experts :
Need DAT Tape Experts!
Team Technosaur is having trouble getting data off old DDS-1 and DDS-2 tapes. They've been successful in reading Exabyte tapes, but using the same method with the DAT tapes restores an empty (0 kB) file. LOAF adds that Windows Backup detects *something*, but it won't list any actual files. They have HP SureStore DAT24 and Seagate Scorpion tape drives that should be able to read these DDS-1 and DDS-2 tapes. There isn't much time left, so hurry and drop LOAF an e-mail if you think you can help!
Everyone is very busy at Mythic working 12-hour days, but here's a brief status update:
We began the day by finishing up with 3.5" disks (beta versions of various ~1994 games). Charlotte focused on CD ripping and finished almost the whole job. Chris finished major photography today. Scanning began and we found some really interesting WC stuff that we can't reveal yet.
Bandit LOAF has posted an update about day 1 of the project at WCCIC Forums. Apparently there won't be regular video updates after all as all material has to be approved by EA before being published. This does not mean they won't be published eventually but the process takes time and team rather spends the time on recovering and recording as much data as they can in the limited time they have and deal with EA's approval process later.© by Daniel D'Agostino 2002-2020