25th January 2020 by Dino
I made the following updates to the Savage Empire Guide today:
© by Daniel D'Agostino 2002-2021
- Main page:
- Added link to download the game from GOG.com.
- Added a note about two different versions of the game.
- Added a link to Savage Empire projects listed at The Ultima Codex.
- Fun page:
- Rewrote the part about Seggalion, and added a couple of images. It seems Seggalion (one 'l' in Savage Empire) is actually an in-game joke and you can ask him about Origin employees and games.
- Updated the Stephen Beeman reference to include the present name, Siobhan Beeman.
- Added a note that you can ask parrots about Ultima and pizza, as well as a screenshot showing this in a conversation with Cleese.
- Removed help mode from the list of mysteries. It was even mentioned in my own text file about the Alt Codes that its function is to toggle the keyword highlighting in conversations.
- Credits page: changed the text colours to match how they are in the game.
- Other minor fixes you won't notice.