Dino's Complete Guide to
Ultima 1: The First Age of Darkness
List of Weapons
|e||4||Rope & Spikes|
|h||7||Bow & Arrows|
- Id is the letter used to identify the weapon in the game (e.g. when buying or readying the weapon).
- Offset is the number used to identify the weapon in the game's data files (reference for technical info).
- The Bow & Arrows, Pistol, Phazor and Blaster are ranged weapons; the rest are melee.
- According to the Weapons page at the Ultima 1 Guide (Gamer Corner Guides), the Amulet, Wand, Staff and Triangle are used to increase the damage done by the Magic Missile spell.
- According to the Weapons page at the Ultima 1 Guide (Gamer Corner Guides), the Rope & Spikes is pretty useless in the PC version of Ultima 1. It originally had the function of avoiding pit traps in the Apple II version of the game, but there are no pit traps in the PC version.