This section explains the information that is displayed when you double click your Avatar and get the Avatar's figure showing weapons, armour and shields as well as a list of the character's attributes.
- Str is proportional to how much you can carry and how effective your attacks are (with dexterity). You start off with a strenth of 15, but may reach up to 25. By swinging your weapon repeatedly, it is possible to gain strength, although it is good to do it by killing ghouls. You can also increase your strength by continuously beating Devon. Your weight is three times your strength in the unpatched version, but four times with the patch.
- Int affects your spellcasting ability, such that your mana is two times your intelligence, and the higher your intelligence, the more charges you get from a successfully made sorcery spell. Your intelligence will increase if you read books repeatedly or cast spells continuously.
- Dex is just another word for agility, and relates to how often an attack will hit.
- Armr shows your protection against enemy attacks, which deflects a percentage of the damage, which is your armour class times three.
- Hits show how healthy you are; if you are injured, your hit points will decrease, and if they reach zero, you will die. Your maximum hit points are two times your strength.
- Mana measures your magic power, and is spent when you cast a spell. It is two times your intelligence.
- Wght shows how much you are carrying. The most you can carry is three times your strength in the unpatched version, while the patch increases it to four times as much. One you reach your limit of weight, you will not be able to carry any more unless you drop something.
On Pagan, there are six times of day:
- Bloodwatch - Midnight
- Firstebb - Midnight to Dawn
- Daytide - Dawn to Noon
- Threemoons - Noon
- Lastebb - Noon to Dusk
- Eventide - Dusk to Midnight
It can also be "very late".
There are six days in a week:
As well as six months in a year:
The game appears to be oriented towards the top-right. North is always at the top-right in Pagan, as far as gameplay goes. On the map, north is still at the top.