- Left: One of the many bugs in Ultima 9 - the Avatar can walk on a bit of the water in Stonegate.
- Middle: As I nitpicked, the Avatar's backpack appears in the movie with Samhayne because it is the only place where it plays a key role - it doesn't appear in any other cutscene.
- Right: The Avatar doesn't have his hands tied when he is thrown in prison, yet he doesn't try to overthrow the wyrmguard and escape. The Avatar may have undergone a shock, as his hairstyle indicates.
- Left: The autorun screen, showing the Avatar arriving in Terfin
- Middle: The loading screen, showing a castle with a large garden
- Right: The setup screen, showing the Tapestry of the Ages
- Five pictures of a ghost ship in the Britain docks, by Infinitron Dragon
- First from left: First glimpse of the ship. Note the tattered sails, translucent hull, and ghostly pirate on the right
- Second from left: The ghostly pirates speak. That's Raven's ship docked nearby.
- Third from left: Another view of the ship. Plus, another talking ghost, and a view of the living sailor who tells you about it.
- Fourth from left: Onboard the ship. There are no items on it, AFAIK.
- Fifth from left: Inside the ship's hold. Since the hull is translucent, you can see everything going on outside.
You can find more pictures of Ultima 9 at:
- Hayn Dragon's gallery (Internet Archive) of pictures from the original Ultima IX;
- Wolf Dreamer's website (hosted on Dino's Ultima Page)
- Whacked out Ultima 9, part of IT-HE Software
- Silva's Ultima IX screenshots (Internet Archive)
- The World of Ultima's Ultima pictures, the top lot being Ultima IX pictures;
- Amazon's pictures;
- The Ultima 9 section at Auric's Ultima Moongates, containing cover art, early development screenshots and a print of the stained glass artwork signed by the development team.